The Citi Premiermiles Credit Card is designed specifically for frequent flyers and travelers, offers several perks and advantages like free air travel and access to airport lounges. You can use your air miles to purchase tickets for domestic and international flights.
One of the well-known travel credit cards on the market is the Citi PremierMiles Credit Card. This card is an excellent choice for regular travelers because it includes a highly lucrative air mile programme and the freedom to redeem the miles with multiple top airlines. This credit card offers its users insurance protection of up to Rs. 1 crore in addition to travel. What you need to know about the Citi® PremierMiles Credit Card is provided below.
Features Citi Premiermiles Credit Card
- Earn PremierMiles for every dollar you spend.
- At www.premiermiles.co.in, you may earn 10 miles for every Rs. 100 you spend on airfare.
- On all other transactions, receive 4 miles for every Rs. 100 spent.
- On the PremierMiles website and with Citibank partner hotels, you can exchange your points for tickets on more than 100 airlines.
- The miles accumulated with the Citi PremierMiles Card never expire.
- Benefit from up to Rs. 1 crore in air accident insurance coverage.
- Get up to Rs. 10 lakh in Lost Card Liability Coverage.
- Get free admission to a few airport lounges and the freedom to fly with any one of more than 100 airlines.
- Customers of Citigold would not be charged the annual fee of Rs. 3,000.
Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Benefits
- Benefit of 10,000 Miles on spending Rs. 1,000 within 60 days of card issuance
- Through Citi World Privileges, take advantage of hotel discounts in more than 90 nations worldwide.
- At www.premiermiles.co.in, earning and using miles is simple.
- Instant redemption of reward points by SMS at renowned Citibank partner brands.
- With the Citi PremierMiles Credit Card, you can easily convert any large purchase into an EMI.
Benefits of an instant loan:
- Avail quick loans on your Citi PremierMiles Credit Card.
Benefits of dining:
- Use your Citi PremierMiles Credit Card to get fantastic deals and savings on restaurants.
- Use your credit card to save up to 15% at eateries at the airports of Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Through an annual subscription to EazyDiner Prime, take advantage of 50% cashback and 2x incentives.
- Utilize your Citi PremierMiles Credit to take advantage of fantastic savings on lifestyle purchases.
- Utilize the contactless function of your Citi PremierMiles Credit Car to benefit from quick and fast payments for transactions up to Rs 2000.
Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Informed by the bank at the time of card sourcing
|Cash advance fee
|2.0% of the withdrawn amount (minimum amount of Rs.300)
|3.75% per month (45.00% annualized)
|Over credit limit fee
|2.5% on the amount which will be over the credit limit(min Rs.500).
|Cheque return or bounce fee
|Rs.350 per returned cheque
|Railway ticket booking surcharge
|1.8% of the transaction value
|Re-issue of the card
Late Fees Payment:
- NIL for a statement balance up to Rs.2,000
- Rs.100 for a statement balance more than Rs.2,000
Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Eligibility
- At least 21 years of age is required.
- You must be no older than 65.
- When you apply for the card, you will learn about the various income requirements.
- You must be an Indian citizen or a non-citizen of India.
Citi Premiermiles Credit Card Documents
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for Citibank Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
Step 1 – Go to Citibank’s official website https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
Step 2 – Navigate to the “credit card” area and Click on Citi Premiermiles Card
Step 3 – Now fill your Mobile Number, Email ID, Name and other personal and professional information.
Step 4 – After completing all the information click on Submit button.
Step 5 – Your application will be thoroughly reviewed by the bank before being approved. And a customer executive will also contact you for documents verification.
Step 6 – Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and provide the necessary paperwork.