Apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card 2022 – Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is among the best credit cards in India. This lifestyle credit card that offers an expedited discount on Flipkart, Myntra and privileged partners. Users will receive up to 5% cash back on Flipkart, Myntra and other partner sites and 1.5% cash back on any other expenses. This is the second highest lump sum discount rate on the market after Axis Bank Ace Card, which provides 2% cash back.
Being a co-branded card, the best advantages on a Flipkart credit card are tilted towards Flipkart and its trading partners. Read this article till the end to know that this card is best option for you or not.
Rewards and Other Benefits on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Use
Welcome Benefits for A New Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card User
- Rs. 500/- Flipkart Voucher if you perform transactions within 30 days of issuing the card.
- Flipkart gift certificates will be sent to the registered phone number/registered email ID within 30 days following the first credit card transaction.
- In addition to the good Flipkart, the welcome advantages are also bundled with Lot of Promos codes.
- Unlimited access to Gaana Plus memberships for 6 months.
- Rs. 500 discount on domestic hotel in Goibibo, minimum reservation of Rs. 2,000.
- Rs. 500 discount on the domestic hotel on Makemytrip, a minimal reservation of Rs. 2,000.
- 15% rebate up to Rs. 500 on your first transaction and instant 20% rebate up to Rs 400 for new Urban Clap customers.
- 20% instant discount up to Rs 400 for new Urban Clap customers.
- Benefits of worth up to Rs. 500 on Phymen and Plum
Life Time Cash Back Benefits on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- When you shop on Flipkart, Myntra and 2Gud – 5 % Discount/Cashback
- On Using Prefered Partners services (Goibibo, Uber, PVR, Curefit and UrbanClap) – 4%
- On Other Merchants – 1.5% Discount/Cashback
Flipkart Axis Bank CC users will get a Flat 4% Cashback on Tickets and Food at PVR.
Travel Benefits: Users of this Credit Card will get benefits on Travel such as Flat 4% Cashback on Make My Trip, Uber, and Goibibo. And they will also get Domestic Airport Lounge Access 4 times a year for Life time.
Benefits on Online Food Order: Users can avail a Flat 4% cashback on online order of food from Uber Eats, Cure Fit and Zomato.
EMI Benefits: Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Users can Avail a no cost EMI on shopping over Rs. 2000.
For Whom Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Is Useful
- This Credit Card is Useful for You
- If you spends a lot of money through Cards
- If you are addicted to Online Shopping from E-commerce sites like Flipkart, Myntra or 2Gud.
- If you are A Individual rider who uses Uber on a daily basis.
- If you are interested in Unlimited Cashback.
- This Card is not Useful for You
- If you are looking for a card that gives you Rewards on Traveling
- If you want to get this card just for small expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- This card is an entry level Credit Card so the minimum income for A Salaried person is Rs. 15000/m and for a Self employed person is Rs. 30,000.
- The card holder must be an Indian resident.
- The Applicant of credit card must be between 18 and 70 years old.
Required Documents for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Unless the situation varies, the documentation required to apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card includes a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, residence proof, identity proof, a colour photograph and proof of income in the form of latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy.
Keep all documents for the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
The following documents are required:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip/Form 16/IT return copy for Income Proof
Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is for guidance only. The documents requested may vary from case to case.
How to Apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- To apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well.
- You can request the card offline, by going to the Axis Bank branch or by contacting Axis Bank customer support.
- Using online methods, you can apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card on the Axis Bank website or on the Flipkart website. If you want to apply for the card on Axis Bank’s website, click here.
- Once you click on the link, there is one form that must be filled out with your basic information such as your name, mobile number, your nature of employment, monthly income and PIN code.
- After you have submitted the information, the bank will communicate with you regarding upcoming formalities.
FAQs : Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card 2022
What is the Joining/Annual Fee of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
For Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card you have to pay a Rs. 500 joining fee. And there is also Annual fee for this card and that is Rs. 500.
Note – The yearly fee (applicable 2nd year onwards) would be cancelled if you spend Rupees 2 lakh with the Card within one year.
How to Generate Pin for my Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
You can generate a PIN for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card by visiting any of the ATMs of Axis Bank. There is another method to generate PIN for Credit Card, for this you have to contact Credit Card Customer Support of Axis Bank.
Will I earn reward points on Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
No. The card provides a direct rebate for all transactions. The accumulated money back will be credited directly to the statement.
How to Apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
To apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card, you can do so through offline and online methods as well. Step by step process is given inside the article.
Can I pay the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card bill online?
Yes, you can pay the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card bill through an online method. There are several applications and services available for online credit card bill payment like UPI, PhonePe, Internet banking, PayTm etc.