HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card – You can choose to receive cashback on your purchases with the HDFC Bharat credit card because it is a cashback credit card. On IRCTC-made railway reservations, purchases of groceries, gasoline, cell phone recharges, bill payments, SmartBuy, and PayZapp, you will receive cashback.
You can save up to Rs. 3600 with the card. Therefore, it is simple to say that you will receive more cashback the more you buy. However, compared to other well-known credit cards, the cashback categories are not as numerous. However, the card is beneficial for newcomers and those with low annual incomes of between Rs. 2-4 lakh.
Features of HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card
- 5% reward on fuel purchases, grocery purchases, bill payments, and mobile phone recharges
- Get 5% back on purchases made using PayZapp, EasyEMI, or SmartBUY.
- From the date of purchase, benefit from up to 50 days without interest.
- Use the card to save up to Rs. 3600 yearly.
- Re.1 Equals 1 reward point.
- free accidental death insurance of up to Rs.50 lakh
- Additionally, you are entitled to the zero lost card responsibility option.
HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card Benefits
This card provides rewards on a variety of purchases, including groceries, gas, bill payments, and recharges. It might still be an excellent choice for those who are just starting out with credit cards.
Zero Liability for Lost Cards
If you notify the bank of the loss or theft of the card within 24 hours, you won’t be held responsible.
Waiver of Fuel Surcharge
With the HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card, you are eligible for a 1 percent fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol station in India with a minimum transaction of Rs. 400. The waiver amount is also limited to Rs. 250 every billing cycle.
With the HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card, you can receive accidental death insurance of up to Rs. 50 Lakhs.
Waiver Based on Spend
If you were able to spend at least Rs. 20,000 in the previous year, the Rs. 500 annual charge would be removed.
Rewards on HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card
- You can receive 5% monthly cashback with the HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card on Category A purchases like gas, IRCTC-booked train tickets, food and bill payments, and mobile recharges.
- The aggregate maximum cashback for all “Category A” transactions is Rs. 150.
- Additionally, Category B transactions, which include purchases made through services like PayZapp, SmartBuy, and EasyEMI, are eligible for a monthly reward of 5%.
- The total payback for all “Category B” transactions is limited to Rs. 150.
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Annual fee/renewal fee||Rs.500 (reversed on spends of Rs.50,000 or more in the preceding year)|
|Interest rate||3.49% per month (41.88% p.a.)|
|Minimum repayment amount||5% of the outstanding balance subject to a minimum of Rs.200|
|Cash advance limit||40% of the credit limit|
|Cash advance fee||500 rupees or 2.5 percent of the amount removed, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||3.5% of the transacted amount|
|Reissue of lost or damaged card||Rs.100|
Late Payment Charges of HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card (charged based on the total outstanding amounts)
- Less than Rs.100: Nil
- Rs.101 to Rs.500: Rs.100
- Rs.501 to Rs.5,000: Rs.500
- Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000: Rs.600
- Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000: Rs.800
- Greater than Rs.25,000: Rs.950
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card
The requirements for this credit card are as follows:
For Salaried Individuals
- Minimum 21 years.
- Maximum 60 years.
- Gross monthly income greater than Rs.12,000.
- Minimum 21 years.
- Maximum 60 years.
- Tax filings that total more than Rs. 2 lakh annually.
Required Documents for HDFC Bank Bharat Credit Card
When you apply for the card, you will be informed of the materials needed to submit your application. However, the following is a list of the general documents you might need to submit:
- Identity-related documents: These may include, among others, your passport, Aadhaar card, and PAN card.
- You can use your passport, Aadhaar card, ration card, and other identification to prove your address.
- These documents can include your payslip, income tax returns, Form 16, etc. as verification of your income.
How to Apply For HDFC Bharat Credit Card
You can apply for the HDFC Bharat Credit Card whenever it’s convenient for you, both online and offline.
To apply offline, go to your local HDFC Bank branch with all the necessary paperwork and fill out a physical application for the card.
You can apply online by following the very easy steps listed below:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank https://www.hdfcbank.com/.
- Choose Credit Cards from the “Borrow” column.
- Find and choose the HDFC Bharat Credit Card at this time.
- Fill out the online application by clicking the Apply Now button.
- In that case, continue accordingly.
FAQs for HDFC Bharat Credit Card
Which HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card should I choose?
Ans. Cashback on everyday purchases is offered via the HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card. Furthermore, you can quickly apply for this credit card due to its flexible eligibility requirements. Additionally, cardholders can receive cashback on regular purchases like groceries and gas.
Can I use my HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card to make cash withdrawals?
Ans. In accordance with your cash limit, you may withdraw cash using your Bharat Cashback Credit Card. Finance fees, however, will be charged on the day of the transaction. Cash withdrawals do not have an interest-free term available to them either.
What is the highest amount of cashback the Bharat Cashback Credit Card can earn?
Ans. Customers can use the Bharat Cashback Credit to save up to Rs. 300 every month.
Does the card also provide cashback for purchases of fuel?
Ans. Customers can indeed receive rewards on petrol purchases. In addition, a waiver of the fuel surcharge is offered.