HSBC Smart Value Credit Card 2022 – The HSBC Smart Value credit card provides cardholders with a variety of lifestyle benefits. This credit card is ideal for people who want to save money while also earning rewards. Benefits include extra Air Miles, travel, retail, and hotel discounts, waiver of fuel surcharges, and much more when you use your HSBC card all over the world. Let’s go over the main attributes of the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
Features and Benefits of HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
Waiver of Annual Fees
If you spend more than Rs. 50,000 in a year, the annual charge is eliminated.
Finance Charges are Variable
On this card, dynamic financing costs are applied based on credit history and payback behaviour. The fee can range from 1.99 percent to 2.99 percent per hour.
When you spend Rs. 500 or more on a single purchase, you’ll get a Rs. 250 voucher. The purchase must be completed within 30 days of receiving the
Customers can get a 10% cashback if they make at least 5 purchase transactions totaling Rs. 5,000 or more within the first 60 days of the card’s activation, up to a maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000.
Access to the Lounge is complimentary
3 lunch coupons (For use at airport restaurants in India) or 3 free airport lounge access at domestic and international lounges
For EMIs booked within the first 90 days of card activation, users can get a 10.99 percent p.a. interest rate. Cash on EMI, debt transfer on EMI, and loan on phone are all eligible for this offer.
Cardholders who spend a minimum of Rs.15,000 on their HSBC Smart Value Credit Card in a calendar month will be eligible for a BookMyShow coupon worth Rs.200.
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Salaried individuals must have a minimum annual income of Rs.3,00,000.
- Applicant must be an Indian resident
- The applicant should be living in one out of these following cities:
- New Delhi
- Noida, or
Documents Required for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- A copy of the front and back of your credit card, as well as your most recent credit card statement, if you have multiple credit cards.
- If you are a salaried employee in a Private Limited Company, you must provide the last three months’ bank statements showing salary credits.
- If you work for a multinational corporation (MNC), you must provide a salary slip/certificate.
- Proof of address, identification, and the Permanent Account Number (PAN) card / Form 60 are all required. You can use following documents:
Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Fee and Charges on HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- Interest on Finance – Vary between 1.99% per month to 2.99% per month.
- Charge on Cash withdrawal – 2.5% of the transaction amount.
- Charge on Cheque bounce – Rs.350.
- Overlimit fee – Rs.500 per month.
- Currency conversion fee – 3.5%.
- Add-on Card Fee – Nil
- Duplicate Statement Charges – Rs. 100
- Charges on Late Payment of Due Amount –
How to Apply for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
If you want to apply for this card than there are two ways of application for an HSBC credit card-
- First thing you have to do is visit company’s official website or can click here
- This link will take you to the Credit Cards page, here you have to choose the type of credit card you wish to apply
- Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ button
- Enter some basic details such as phone number, Email ID and Name then click on ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on your registered phone number.
- Use this OTP for further personal details submission.
- Now submit your application.
After successful submission of application a bank executive will visit your current address for documents collection and address verification. If everything goes right then you will get your credit card within 8 to 12 working days.
You can apply offline by going to your local HSBC and speaking with a credit card salesperson. The professional will assist you in filling out the application and selecting the correct card. Your eligibility is determined by the address where your credit card will be delivered.
FAQs for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
When will I be able to use my cashback benefits?
The reward advantages are available for 60 days after the credit card is issued.
What is the HSBC Smart value credit card’s foreign currency mark-up fee?
The HSBC Smart Value credit card has a 3.5 percent foreign currency mark-up fee.
Can I use my HSBC Smart Value Credit Card outside of India?
Yes, you can use your HSBC Smart Value Credit Card worldwide, but there will be a 3.50 percent foreign currency mark-up fee on each transaction. Make sure you notify HSBC about your trip intentions by calling their customer service line prior to departure so that your transactions are not rejected because HSBC suspects them to be fraudulent.
How can I obtain a copy of my credit card statement?
To access your credit card statement, log in to your Internet Banking account or use the mobile app; if you have requested a print statement, you will get it. If you have any questions about your credit card statement, you can contact the bank’s customer service department.
What is the HSBC Credit Card Customer Care Number?
You can contact the HSBC credit card customer care department anytime (24×7) To contact customer care Dial 1860 266 2667.