ICICI Platinum Credit Card – ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is an ICICI bank credit credit card that offers a lifetime free credit card as well as a simple and effective credit card. This card contains an in-built chip for making payments, which ensures the security of your finances and information. The numerous plans and incentives that this card has for its bearer create a statement. This card is ideal for folks who are new to credit and looking to improve their credit score.
Also read Credit Card to live Luxurious Lifestyle
Features and Benefits of ICICI Platinum Credit Card
- You will get 2 PAYBACK points for every hundred rupees you spend on anything other than petrol. These points can be redeemed for exciting stuff.
- When you use your ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card to buy fuel for a maximum of Rs.4000 at any HPCL petrol pump, you’ll get a 2.5 percent surcharge waiver.
- Smart Security: An integrated chip adds further security to the card, providing ultra-protection against duplication and counterfeiting. An extra layer of security is provided by the chip in the form of a personal identification number.
- Use the Easy Bill Pay feature on your ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card to pay your electricity, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills.
- Your ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card can be used at any retailer that accepts Visa or MasterCard worldwide.
- Dining Discounts: Use your ICICI Credit Card to save up to 15% on your dining bill at over 2,500 restaurants around the country.
- Transfer outstanding balances from other banks’ credit cards to your ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card and pay back in EMIs at a cheaper rate of interest.
- Add-on cards are available for your spouse, children, parents, and siblings who are above the age of 18.
- You can get your ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card replaced from anywhere in the world by calling our emergency helpline, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Platinum Credit Card
To obtain a Platinum Chip Credit Card from ICICI Bank, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Age: To be eligible for a Platinum Chip Credit Card, the applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Nationality: The applicant must be of Indian origin.
- Credit Score: The candidate must have a decent credit score and no credit defaults on their record.
- Occupation: This credit card is available to salaried and self-employed professionals, as well as businessmen with a regular source of income.
- Applicant Income: ICICI Bank demands a minimum monthly net income of more than Rs 20,000 for salaried individuals and more than Rs.50,000 for self-employed individuals.
Required Documents for ICICI Platinum Credit Card
The person who want to apply for Platinum Credit Card should have these documents for verification:
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity – Driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card etc.
- Proof of Address – Passport, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Landline telephone bill etc.
- PAN Card
- Form 16, ITR or salary slips for the last 3 months
Fees and Charges of ICICI Platinum Credit Card
- Joining Fee/Annual Fee – Nil (There is no annual/ joining fees on this card)
- Charges for Cash Advance – 2.50 percent (Rs.300 minimum)
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5 % on overlimit amount (Rs.500 minimum)
- Cheque Bounce Charges – 2 % on Due amount (Rs.250 minimum)
- Cash Bill Payment Charge at branch – Rs.100 for each bill payment
- Card Replacement Fee – Rs.100
- Cheque or Cash pick-up Fee – Rs.100 every pick up
- Request for Duplicate Statement – Rs.100
- Late outstanding amount Payment Charges :
|Up to Rs.100 No charge||Nil|
|Amount from Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Amount from Rs.500 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
|Amount from Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000||Rs.600|
|Amount more than Rs.20,000||Rs.700|
Application Process for ICICI Platinum Credit Card
To get ICICI Platinum Credit Card, you have to follow these following steps:
Step 1 – First of all you have to visit the official website of ICICI Bank.
Step 2 – Here you will see a page like given below:
Step 3 – Click on ‘Apply Now’ or Get Credit Card Online.
Step 4 – After that it will take you to the page like given below, here you have to enter basic information about yourself:
Step 5 – Then Click on Get offers, it will show you a list of credit cards available for you. Here you will have to choose ICICI Platinum Credit Card.
Step 6 – Fill further required details and upload all necessary documents and submit your form.
After successfully submitting the form you will get a confirmation call from the bank. A bank executive will also visit your address for documents collection and for other address verification. After successful verification you will get your credit card at your doorstep within 7 to 10 working days.
Pros and Cons of ICICI Platinum Credit Card
- Interest rate that is low
- Interest can be earned on a fixed deposit, and the Instant Card can be used to manage day-to-day liquidity.
- Get a 25% discount up to Rs. 100 when you buy at least two tickets twice in a month at www.bookmyshow.com.
- There will be no golf or coaching sessions.
- There is no free access to the airport lounge.
FAQs for ICICI Platinum Credit Card
I’ve already submitted an application for an ICICI Platinum Credit Card. How can I check the status of my application?
You can check the progress of your ICICI credit card application online or by contacting the bank’s customer service department.
How long will it take for me to receive my credit card?
In 21 working days, you will receive your credit card.
What is the monthly interest rate on the Platinum Chip Credit Card?
The Platinum Chip Credit Card from ICICI Bank has a monthly interest rate of 3.40 percent.
What is the time frame for converting PAYBACK Points to cash?
Within 7 working days, your redemption will be processed.
Will NEFT transfers result in a fee?
Online NEFT transactions are free of charge. From January 1, 2020, the RBI has required that banks do not impose any fees on NEFT transactions made by savings account customers.