IndianOil Citi Credit Card – One of the top fuel credit cards offered in India is the IndianOil Citi Credit Card. This credit card offers its users Turbo Points, which are redeemable at authorized IndianOil gas stations and never expire. This card is a wonderful option for everyday spending because it also offers additional benefits on supermarket purchases.
A fuel credit card with perks for purchases at IndianOil locations is the IndianOil Citi Credit Card. In addition to earning perks for petrol, you can also do so for other categories including eating, groceries, and more.
Features IndianOil Citi Credit Card
- Take advantage of a versatile rewards redemption programme that enables you to use your reward points to pay for fuel, purchases at more than 700 merchant outlets, or to purchase gift cards.
- At the conclusion of the membership year, a charge of Rs. 1,000 plus any relevant taxes is due.
- Be qualified for immediate loans secured by a credit card.
- Convert any purchases over Rs. 2500 to convenient EMIs.
- Citibank offers you simple payment choices to settle outstanding obligations, allowing you to divide the total into manageable EMIs and pay the balance back at a lesser interest rate.
- Pay half as much in interest if you settle your credit card debt with other banks by transferring it to Citibank. You can choose an EMI.
List of Best Credit Cards in India for Everyone
Benefits IndianOil Citi Credit Card
250 Turbo Points on your first purchase made within 30 days after card issuance.
Annual Fee Waiver
This credit card offers an annual fee waiver once you spend Rs 30,000 in a calendar year.
Gasoline Cost Waiver
Your transactions at authorized IndianOil fuel stations will not be subject to a 1% fuel surcharge.
Receive up to a 20% discount while dining at participating establishments.
With this Citibank Credit Card, you can accumulate up to 4 Turbo Points on your fuel purchases and later exchange them for free fuel at a rate of 1 Turbo Point = R. 1. The specifics on that are as follows:
- For every Rs. 150 spent at IndianOil gas stations, you receive 4 Turbo Points.
- Spend Rs. 150 on groceries and at the supermarket to get two Turbo Points.
- Every Rs. 150 spent on all other categories earns you 1 Turbo Point.
IndianOil Citi Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Type of Charge||Amount|
|Interest Rate||Initial rate of 3.75% per month (45% per annum)|
|Card replacement fees||Rs. 100|
|Cash advance fees||2.5% on the amount advanced (Rs.500 minimum)|
|Over Credit Limit charge||2.5% of the transaction amount (Rs.500 minimum)|
|Return Payment Charge||Rs.500 per returned payment|
|Reissue of lost, damaged or stolen card||Nil|
|Fuel transaction charge||The merchant’s bank imposes a fuel transaction fee of 1 percent plus any applicable GST.|
- There are no fees for statements with balances up to Rs. 2,000.
- For balances of more than Rs. 2,000 and up to Rs. 7,500, the fee is Rs. 600.
- For balances of more than 7,500 rupees and up to 15,000 rupees, the fee is Rs. 950.
- For a statement balance of more than Rs. 15,001, Rs. 1,300
IndianOil Citi Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should be minimum of 18 years
- Applicant should be resident of India
Documents Required for IndianOil Citi Credit Card
- ID proof (PAN Card, Driver License, Passport, Aadhaar card)
- Address proof (any one)- passport, driver’s license, voter’s ID, aadhaar card, electricity bill, telephone bill, postpaid mobile phone bill, bank account/post office savings bank account statement
- Income document (if app score is below certain level) – 3 months salary slips
Application Process for Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card
You can apply for the IndianOil CitiCredit Card online or in person at the Citibank location closest you by following these easy steps:
- Visit www.online.citibank.co.in.
- Toggle to the “Credit Cards” option.
- Choose “IndianOil Credit Card” from the menu.
- ‘IndianOil Citi Credit Card’ should be selected.
- To start your application, click the link.
- As directed by the bank’s website, complete all the requirements and enter all the necessary information.
FAQs for IndianOil Citi Credit Card
Is it possible to apply online for an IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card?
Ans. Yes. Online applications are accepted for the IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card.
Do I get a fuel surcharge waiver on my IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card?
Ans. Yes, you get a full waiver on the fuel surcharge (2.5%) on fuel expenses, applicable across all IndianOil fuel stations.
I want to view my credit card statement. What are the options available?
Ans. You can view your credit card statements online (e-Statements) or receive them by mail.
Is there a Utility Bill Payment Facility on my credit card?
Ans. Yes. Take advantage of the free Citibank Online Bill Pay and make convenient, hassle-free and secure payments to over 200 billers.