Kotak League Platinum Credit Card – Kotak League Platinum credit card is a credit card offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank. It’s a basic credit card that understands and complements the lifestyle needs of high-net-worth individuals and provides advantages that are specifically tailored to them. The Kotak Mahindra Bank League Platinum Card offers a lot of benefits, including reward points and surcharge waivers. The card, which is accessible to the general public, also provides a level of security to cardholders by insuring them for a certain sum if the plastic material is taken.
Features and Benefits of Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
Reward Points System:
Kotak Bank League Platinum credit card is bundled with exciting reward points. The card provides you 8x reward points on each Rs 150 spent using it. You earn 8x loyalty points for your annual Rs 2 lakes expenses in special categories like trips, department stores and airlines and 4x loyalty points in other categories. The card gives you 8x loyalty points on the annual spending of more Rs 4 lakes on both special categories and other categories.
Welcome Gift for New Users:
All new credit card potential customers are welcome to join the Kotak cards family with a cinema voucher valued at Rs.500. This voucher is sent to new customers via Email after they have paid the joining fee.
Kaya Skin Clinic Vouchers:
New users benefit from a free lifelong consultation at the Kaya Skin Clinic with this card. Similarly, as an additional complimentary mention, Kaya Skin Clinic Good Face Shine is worth Rs.2000 is offered.
Taj Epicure Membership:
Card holders are awarded a free Taj Epicure registration for the main year. Registration will allow you to obtain up to 10% of investment funds on invoices when you eat at the coffee shop or bar Taj.
League Priority Attend:
Each cardholder benefits from dedicated support and can schedule a call to resolve queries. Also for monthly utility bill payments, customers can take advantage of the benefit for free cheque pick-ups.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
New users are also rewarded with an exemption from fuel charges for transactions in the range of Rs.500 and Rs.3000. The maximum exemption allowed per year is Rs.3500. Reward points are not earned on these deals.
Railway Booking Surcharge Waiver:
Users will get exemption from transactions done on the Indian Railways online portal or through the booking counters. They may save on the amount of the surcharge, subject to a maximum amount of Rs.500 within a calendar year. Users will not get any reward points on such transactions.
League Shield Protection:
Users are guaranteed complete peace of mind because the card comes with built-in safeguards against fraudulent or unauthorized transactions. In the event of credit card theft, users will get coverage of Rs.1,25,000 against fraudulent use up to one week of pre-declaration.
Add-on Card Facility:
Users can also enjoy additional free cards on their Kotak League Platinum Credit Card with all the advantages the same as the main card. They also have the added feature of specifying the expenditure limit on these cards and following transactions separately.
Movie Discounts Offer:
Users can get up to 8 free PVR tickets in one year and the same requirement to be claimed within three months of the end of the program period.
Fee and Charges on Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
Following are the fees and charges Kotak League Platinum credit card holder have to pay:
- Annual Charges/Joining Fee – Rs.499/-
- Charges for Reissue/Replacement – Rs. 100/-
- Charges on Cash Withdrawal – Rs. 300 for each Rs. 10,000.
- Interest on Product Finance with Card – 3.4% interest per month (37.2% annually).
- Late Payment/Outstanding Payment Charges –
- (1) Rs. 100 for less than Rs. 500 outstanding Payment.
- (2) Rs. 500 for Between Rs. 500 to Rs.10,000 outstanding Payment.
- (3) Rs. 700 for greater than Rs. 10,000.
- Fee for Overlimit – Rs. 500
- Charge on Cheque Bounce – Rs. 500
- Charges on Cash Payment – Rs. 100
- Foreign Currency Markup – 3.5%
Kotak League Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be a resident of India.
- Primary Applicants should be between the age of 21 years to 65 years.
- Add-on Card applicants should be at least 18.
- Yearly income of the applicant should be Rs 5,00,000 Lakhs and above.
- This card is available for specific locations. And these locations such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chennai, Gurgaon and Noida, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, and Mumbai.
Documents Required for Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
If you are planning to get a Kotak League Platinum Credit Card than following documents are required:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60 and the Income Tax Returns Statement
- 2 passport size Colour photograph
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip/Proof of salary or Bank statement for income proof verification/IT return copy for self employed person.
Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
Identity proof signature-bearing national identity (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
Please note that this list is for guidance only. The documents requested may vary from case to case.
How to Apply for Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
If you are planning to get this League Platinum Credit card then there are two ways to apply for this card. These two ways are as follows:
In an offline method simply you have to visit a nearby branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank. But remember one thing this card is only available for specific locations that we have mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria section. At your nearby Kotak Bank branch you can contact the bank executive for the application of Kotak League Platinum Credit Card. He/she will help you in offline application for this card.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website https://www.kotak.com/ of Kotak Mahindra Bank or you can also visit Kotak Bank Application.
- Here on the website you have to search ‘Credit Card’ Section and then select League Platinum Credit Card.
- Read all the specification, benefits and eligibility criteria carefully and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and enter the necessary details.
- If it shows that you are qualified, you can fill further application details for full application.
A Bank representative will call you for documents verification and he/she will also visit your current location. After complete verification of details within 7 to 10 days you will get your credit card. A Bank executive will call you about the report assortment.
Pros and Cons of Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
- If a user spends Rs.1.25 lakhs every 6 months, he/she will get 4 free PVR tickets or 10,000 Reward Points
- This card provides up to 8X Reward Points on each Rs.150 spent in almost all categories
- This card also provides rebates in Railway ticket booking charges.
- User will not get any free Golf lessons/green
- Users will also not get any free lounge facility on this card.
FAQs for Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
What does the Milestone Feature on the Kotak League Platinum card encompass?
Who is the best candidate for this credit card?
How do I use Kotak League Platinum Credit Card Reward points?
2. Customers simply need to log in with their CRN, dynamic access code, and password and select Rewards Redemption from the credit cards menu.