The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana came into effect from December 1, 2018. It was launched by prime minister Narendra Modi-led government. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is a government scheme that provides up to Rs 6,000 per year in basic income support to all small and marginal farmers. This 75,000-crore initiative will benefit 125 million farmers in India, regardless of their landholding size.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Plan is a government of India central sector scheme that offers income support to farmers and their families. The Telangana government first introduced the PM-KISAN scheme as the Rythu Bandhu scheme, in which a specific sum was given directly to eligible farmers. Later, at India’s 2019 Interim Union Budget, Piyush Goyal said that this scheme would be implemented as a nationwide project on February 1, 2019.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Farmers will be given 6000 rupees as part of this scheme, which will be deposited to his bank account.
- Farmers will only receive money under this plan if they complete their registration online.
- This scheme’s benefits are provided in every state of India, with the exception of West Bengal.
- New legislation was recently adopted for this project, and the Prime Minister claims that it will cause no harm to farmers or their families.
- Through this programme, Prime Minister Modi is assisting a large number of farmers.
- Farmers can use the benefits granted by this scheme to purchase seeds and food for their crops.
All farmer families with cultivable land in their names, regardless of the amount of their landholdings, are eligible for income support of Rs.6,000 per year under the PM-Kisan scheme.
Every year, a total of Rs.6,000 is distributed in three equal installments as follows:
|Period of Payment
Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
- This scheme is open to landholding farmers’ families who have a cultivable landholding in their names.
- Farmers from both the urban and rural areas are invited to participate.
- Families of small and marginal farmers
- Landowners who are not individuals
- Officers and workers of the state and federal governments, as well as PSUs and government autonomous entities, both active and retired.
- Those with a higher socioeconomic position are not eligible.
- Those who are required to pay income tax
- Constitutional positions are held by farmers’ families.
- Doctors, engineers, and lawyers are examples of professionals.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Registration Process
Farmers who want to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman NIdhi Yojana can follow the process given below:
STEP 1 – First of all you have to visit the official website of www.pmkisan.gov.in PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
STEP 2 – Now scroll down on the home page. And click on “New Farmer Registration”
STEP 3 – Now here on this page you have to enter your Aadhaar Details and Mobile number for Aadhaar Card Authentication
STEP 4 – After the above step you will have to enter your Personal Details according to your documents.
STEP 5 – Please enter all the details correctly so your form does not get rejected while verification.
STEP 6 – Now click on the submit button to complete PM-Kisan Samman NIdhi Yojana Online Registration.
STEP 7 – After that, Download the final copy of the application form and get a hard copy of the registration form for future use.
Useful Documents Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The following is a list of necessary documents that must be submitted while applying for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Ownership of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
Download the Online PM Kisan Mobile Application
- To begin, go to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- After that, in the corner of the main page, you’ll see a link to download the PM Kisan Mobile App; click it.
- The Google Play Store will open on your phone after you click.
- You’ll notice an option to install on the Play Store; select it.
- Open the app when it has been installed.
- After that, all of the app’s functions will be displayed on your phone.
- You may also access all of your information from your phone.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi E kyc Process
Recently a big update has been made related to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. According to this, it has become necessary for the farmers to get the E-kyc done to get the next installment of the scheme. If you are also taking advantage of this scheme and want to take benefits even further, then do E-Kyc by following the process mentioned below:
- To do E-KYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, first of all visit its official portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Or visit the E-KYC direct link given below by us.
- Now scroll down on this portal and go to the “Farmers Corner” section.
- Here you have to click on the link of “eKYC”. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page enter your Aadhar card number and click on the “Search” button.
- Now you will get an OTP for Aadhaar authentication on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- Enter this OTP and submit it.
- If your information is present in the system then you will get the message “eKYC Successful”.
- And if the Aadhar card information entered by you is wrong or is not present in the system, then you will get the message of “Invalid Details”.
- Correct your information and follow the process again
How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi E-Kyc Status Kaise
To check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC Status, follow the detailed procedure given below:
- First of all go to the web portal of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Now click on the first option i.e. eKYC in the Farmers Corner
- Now OTP Verification by entering your Aadhar Card Number
- If your eKYC is already completed then the message “EKYC is already done on PM-Kisan Portal” will appear.
- And if eKYC is not already done then your eKYC will be completed.
Check the beneficiary status in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- To do so, go to the PM kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme web portal and click on the link
- The portal’s home page will then appear on your screen
- You must then select the status of the beneficiary list.
- The next page will open when you click.
- On the next screen, you must put in your personal information such as your Aadhaar number, mobile number, and bank account number, among other things.
- After that, click submit to see your benefit status.
Visit Portfolio Bazaar Home page for more govt subsidy and Insurance schemes.
Q. What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme?
Q. What is the PM Kisan Helpline number?
Q. Who is eligible for PM-KISAN Nidhi?
Q. How To Register For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
2) Then click on the option of Farmers Corner.
3) Click on the New Registration option.
4) Fill out the application form.
5) Then submit it.